We are looking for a person to assist the team of consultants in its monitoring of a wide variety of topics and preparing briefings and research notes for a diverse series of clients across the full spectrum of financial services (e.g. banks, investment firms, asset managers, associations, market infrastructure etc).
Kreab Gavin Anderson is a leading international communications consultancy in Brussels since 1990. We are one of the foremost EU affairs consultancies, with around 50 EU Affairs specialists in the Brussels office. We are an international multi-lingual team, based in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels and close proximity to the City in London, with a world-class portfolio of clients. Our EU practice coordinates our activities across Europe in a variety of sectors.
Specific requirements include:
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Capacity to collaborate effectively within an international team, requiring both cultural flexibility and a team-spirited approach;
- The capacity to analyse and communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, the client-relevant aspects of complex policy issues;
- A capacity to build networks and gather intelligence;
- Proven organizational capacity, including for event management and campaigning;
- Fluent English with at least one other European language in addition being an advantage;
- Knowledge of national policies and politics in a European member state an advantage.
Veerle Abeel, Kreab Gavin Anderson,
Avenue de Tervueren 2 bte3, B-1040 Brussels
Or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3 November 2014