Dods is looking for an Intern to support its EU monitoring team in Brussels for approximatively six months. The role would suit a recent graduate in European studies and with a native command of English language. The internship is paid.
Role will involve:
- Proofreading and subediting EU Monitoring material in English;
- Preparing and editing agendas;
- Supporting consultants in their daily monitoring tasks;
- Writing reports in English on the basis of parliamentary committee meetings/plenary debates and press conferences.
- Native command of English language;
- EU studies, good knowledge of EU legislative procedures;
- Reliable, good team player.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Job Contact: Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining what you would bring to the role to email@example.com with intern position in the subject line of the email.