- Support effective communication strategies and activities;
- Contribute to work on forthcoming ENPA publications and surveys;
- Help with the organisation’s electronic newsletter for members.
- Updating the organisation’s website and social media feeds;
- elp with preparing and distributing press releases;
- Contribute to ENPA’s organisational work, such as helping to prepare meetings and manage events;
- Assist ENPA advisors with research to support lobbying priorities.
- Candidate should be a native English speaker with very good written and verbal communication skills;
- The person should have a background in communications/media studies/market research and have a strong interest be in EU media policies;
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, social media);
- The candidate should be well organised and able to work efficiently;
- Knowledge of EU policies and institutions is an advantage.
Source : http://www.eurobrussels.com/job_display/89976/Communications_Internship_ENPA_European_Newspaper_Publishers_Association_Brussels_Belgium