EWEA is looking for a CRM Marketing Intern to support its Marketing Team.
Scope:The marketing team is dedicated to communicating and promoting EWEA’s commercial activities related to EWEA large events and membership services. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the CRM Marketing Intern will assist the team in delivering targeted communications through an understanding of its customer database and optimising of the EWEA CRM system.
- Develop and maintain the update of the CRM database to a high level of quality. This includes executing regular data audits, updates and cleaning;
- Monitor, analyse data, develop reports, and resolve errors with the CRM system;
- Manage segmentation of customers for marketing purposes by the effective use of categorisation;
- Build mass email communications and data lists;
- Carry out various administrative duties, eg. raising purchase orders, organising shipments of marketing materials to events and extracting marketing lists.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration or equivalent by experience;
- Previous experience of Marketing software such as email broadcast solutions, web analytics software and CRM analytics/segmentation tools would be beneficial;
- Numerate and analytical thinker with the ability to apply these skills in a marketing environment;
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are important;
- Well organised and meticulous;
- Outstanding written and spoken English is mandatory.