More info on Liveurope :
www.liveurope.eu - facebook/liveurope
Liveurope is looking for a:
Responsibilities / Job description
• Execution of web communication campaigns, social media campaigns and implementation of web content strategy.
• Monthly monitoring of Liveurope programming results.
• Media monitoring, organisation and maintenance of a media database.
• Administrative support to Liveurope team (e.g. preparation of meetings, events).
• University Degree in Communication/Cultural Management/European Affairs.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English. Dutch and French an asset.
• Demonstrated experience in web communication and social media campaigns.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, previous CMS experience a must.
• Strong interest in live music, European cultural policy and international cooperation.
• Creativity, Social skills and team spirit, with a hands-on, flexible and result-driven approach to work.
• A monthly stipend, access to live music concerts.
• A six-month internship starting immediately on a full-time basis.
• The opportunity to participate in the launching phase of an ambitious European cultural initiative.
• A unique working environment in one of the most praised live music venues in Europe, Ancienne Belgique.
How to apply?
If you feel you’re the right person for this traineeship, please send your CV and application letter to Fabien Miclet at email@example.com , until November 27 the latest.