- On-going studies or recent university graduate with a focus on finance, economics, business administration or related fields;
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in the European Union institutions and its financial policies is an asset;
- Fluency in English and French is required;
- Good IT and social media skills as well as interest in managing online tools;
- Availability as of the beginning of February 2015.
Friday, 31 October 2014
Internship EuroFinUse/ Better Finance for all
Better Finance for all, the European Federation of Financial Services Users, acts as an independent financial expertise center to the direct benefit of financial services users. Better Finance represents the interests and rights of individual shareholders i.e. financial services users, on European level vis-à-vis law makers and the EU institutions. For more information please consult our website www.betterfinance.eu
Better Finance is offering a full-time internship for the duration of 6 months. The successful candidate will assist the team with day-to-day office management, administration as well as internal and external communication.
Please note we can only accept candidates able to be enrolled in an exchange programme such as the European ERASMUS or the Leonardo da Vinci programme!
We are looking forward to welcoming an enthusiastic team player willing to take initiative within the portfolio of assigned tasks. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
The deadline for applications is December 1st 2014.
For all of you who are interested, please find more information here.