- Research on the implementation of Fuel Quality Directive and Renewable Energy Directive in EU Member States;
- Research on fuels quality specifications in EU Member States;
- Updating fuels quality database and country reports (covering conventional and alternative fuels quality specifications and policy on fuels quality at the EU level and Member States level);
- Updating information on biofuels projects in Europe;
- Preparing news items on issues related to the energy and transport sector in Europe;
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Timeframe: as soon as possible for a period of 6 months. Full time position.
Working language: Good command of english is required.
Submission of applications: until 15 November 2014 to email address: email@example.com