This is a Phd Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 08-Dec-14.
This Scholarship will Offer you:-
- A monthly stipend of 700 Euro (tax free), accommodation, international transportation to and from the home country of the Fellows at the beginning and the end of the Fellowship, as well as for season holidays. The Fellows who stay for the whole academic year are offered a one-month research trip abroad to an institution of their choice (2,600 Euro for transportation, accommodation, and per diem). As an alternative, they can opt for field research, in Romania or outside it.
- The Fellows are expected to work on their own projects, and take part in the scientific events organized by the New Europe College. At the end of their Fellowship, each Fellow is expected to hand in a research paper, reflecting the results of his/her work over the duration of the Fellowship. The papers will be included in a NEC publication for a full academic year (10 months, October through July) or a one-term fellowship (October through February, or March through July).
|Name of Scholarships:||New Europe College International Fellowships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||New Europe College – Institute for Advanced Study|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||
|Education Field:||Humanities, Social Studies and Economics|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||New Europe College, Romania|
|Students are eligible from:||International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 08-Dec-14|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
The applications will be submitted by e-mail only. The documents appended to the application form (with the exception of the letters of recommendation) will be attached to the application message. The name of the Fellowship Program should be mentioned in the Subject field of the message: “NEC International Fellowships”.
A Complete application Consists of:
- A recent photo;
- The application form (in Microsoft Word format), completed in English, French, or German;
- At least 2 original letters of reference (in English, French, or German) written explicitly in support of your application for the NEC International Fellowship Program 2015-16. The letters of reference should be e-mailed by the referees directly to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Scanned document(s) proving that the applicant holds the Ph.D. title or is enrolled in a Ph.D. Program.
If you are looking for more information about New Europe College International Fellowships you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.nec.ro/Fellowships-submenu/necInternational-submenu/necInternational-CallForApp.html