DS currently implements a number of projects globally for the European Commission, including for DG Trade, DG Agri, DG Sanco, DG ENTR, DG DEVCO, DG Clima. We are currently seeking a highly motivated intern to join our Brussels team and provide cross divisional support in the preparation and implementation of activities, including the logistical preparation of events, event implementation, and reporting and general project support. Very good communication and organization skills are required to facilitate communications with external service providers and the client. A very good level of English writing and editing skills are required. Recent graduates with at least a basic level of professional knowledge will receive hands-on experience and strong opportunities for growth.
Prospective candidates require:
- Experience in project delivery (preferred) including in activity preparation and reporting and onsite implementation of events, and project management procedures.
- Undergraduate degree or higher (preferably in communications, project management, international relations or related fields)
- Good team player with strong coordination and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good writing and editing skills
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.