Internships take place throughout the year and last up to six months.
You’ll do real work and be part of the team delivering to high profile clients.
Internships at Cicero are an excellent stepping stone to permanent careers.
To apply, you must be a graduate (with a 2:1) or post graduate calibre candidate who is eligible to work in the UK and Brussels and:
• Have an interest in Politics, Current Affairs and Cicero Group.
• Have an interest in, or knowledge of the financial services sector
• Preferably have some relevant work experience although it is not essential.
• A proven academic track record. 300 UCAS points at A Level. Equivalent European Baccalaureate or other overseas qualifications to these standards are also welcome.
• Strong analytical skills, research, verbal and written communication skills.
• Be IT literate on all MS Office products especially Excel. Database experience is advantageous.
• A strong command of English. A knowledge of other languages would be very useful.
• Be personable, resilient and hardworking; prepared to muck in and be part of our team!
Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com