The Graduate School Scholarship Scheme was established in 2009 to celebrate the founding of the University's Graduate School. This successful scheme has been renewed annually since then; it provides a £1000 scholarship to University of Kent 2012 graduates who earn a Bachelors degree with honours (or undergraduate Masters degree) and register for a postgraduate degree at Kent by 1 October 2012
- All Kent 2012 graduates who are registered at the University of Kent by 1 October 2012 for a postgraduate degree programme of study at Kent will automatically receive £1,000 off their tuition fees (£500 for a part-time student).
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree with honours (or undergraduate Masters degree) awarded in 2012 by the University of Kent.
- Candidates must have satisfied the criteria for admission and register for a postgraduate degree (Masters or Doctorate) with the University of Kent by 1 October 2012. Students considering this offer are advised to check the entry criteria for their favoured postgraduate programme of study prior to application.
There is no need to make a separate application. The funding will be provided to all eligible 2012 graduates on registration.You can apply for a Kent higher degree or postgraduate diploma or certificate online.
The online form will take up to 20 minutes to complete and can be saved and returned to at any time before submitting. Applicants should read the online checklist before completing the form.
There are five sections to the online form:
- Choosing your course and giving us basic personal information
- Email verification
- Completing the form
- Checking and submitting the form
- Attaching documents to your online application/sending in additional paperwork by email or post if required.
A decision on your application cannot be made until all the additional paperwork has been received, so it is important to send them as soon as you can.
1 October 2012