What we offer you:
- Mondelēz offers an open work climate where innovation and development is encouraged
- We provide an experienced environment with over 20 international internships every year
- We strive for a good and spontaneous relationship with colleagues, customers and consumers
- We offer excellent support to make sure you can blossom!
- You will work in the actual day to day business , participating in the Consumer/Business Insights team
- You will analyze monthly Nielsen and GFK data and analyze how key consumer and market trends affect our brands
- You will assist in continuous research (e.g. household panel data analysis, advertising tracking)
- You will assist in ad-hoc analysis for the different marketing teams (new product launch analysis, duplication analysis, consumer profile analysis, trend analysis, price analysis)
- You will participate in consumer research projects (qualitative and quantitative): you understand the business objectives, strategies and plans in order to identify research needs. You may go on the field to assist to the research (e.g. focus group)
- You will interact with the marketing team and other internal and external partners to collaborate on data driven recommendations
What we want in return:
- An enthusiastic student (who is still enrolled) with a matching educational background in marketing, business or economics
- Someone who is able to work independently and responsibly , with strong analytical skills
- Someone who learns new strategies quickly and has a quantitative mind
- Someone who has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone who is work action – and result oriented
- you are fluent in either French and English or Dutch and English
- We need your honest, unrestrained input and your innovative ideas!
Duration and timeframe : 6 months from as soon as possible
Apply: Apply online via http://www.mondelezinternational.be/ with CV and Letter of Motivation in English.
Responsible : Tanya Vromen, InternshipsBenelux@mdlz.com
Location : Mechelen, Belgium