shecco is a market development expert supporting the introduction of climate friendly technologies, with a special focus on natural refrigerants and electric vehicle technology. Our philosophy is to bring these technologies faster to the market in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as soon as possible and thereby "sustaining our atmosphere".
To assist the Office & HR Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the Brusssels office, shecco is looking for a Junior Office Coordinator.
Estimated start date: November 2014
The successful candidate will be required to:
- schedule meetings and appointments;
- act as the primary receptionist (answering and redirecting incoming calls and meeting, directing and assisting visitors);
- maintain general office tidiness;
- arrange global travel and compile relative travel-related expense reports;
- coordinate the purchase and maintenance of office equipment and supplies;
- assist with the printing of marketing material etc.;
- coordinate incoming and outgoing post, packaging and deliveries;
- coordinate tasks;
- occasionally attend events organized by the company;
- run errands and perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- English & French (Dutch a plus);
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Quick learner with excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Team player and able to work autonomously;
- Computer literate (Apple OS X a plus);
- Baccalaureate/Bachelor's degree (minimum).
- Paid Internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionelle) for a 12-month period;
- This internship is intended to lead to a permanent employment, based on performance.
Please use the online form to submit your application.
Applications received outside the online system will not be taken into consideration.
Application deadline: 27 October 2014 (but successful candidates might be selected before this deadline, so early application is recommended).
First round interviews will be held in Brussels in the week of 3 November 2014.