We are looking for a passionate candidate for the position of club marketing trainee . It's an internship of minimum 6 months fulltime located in Brussels.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB MARKETING TEAM?
- One of the main objectives of the club marketing team is in the first place the acquisition ; this is securing expansion of the business through qualitative recruitment of new customers (club members). A second objective is the retention ; this means securing and increasing coffee consumption of the Nespresso Club.
- Set-up activations (feasibility check promotional mechanics, technical set-up & testing systems...)
- Co-elaboration of Club communication assets & fulfillment
- Ad hoc A-Z project coordination local activities and events
- Internal coordination (secure internal communication/training needs are covered for coffee specialists to be fully operational at launch, secure operational clarity in respective departments)
- Agency spokesperson for related activities
- Budget follow-up
- Reporting and evaluation support (related to activities to enrich learnings and insights)
- Follow-up questions & complaints (related to activities and cascaded through internal teams)
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing/Business Economics
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proactive and independent
- Combine efficiency and precision hand in hand
- Stress-resistant and able to work under high pressure
- Linguistic and numerical
- Fluent in Dutch , English and French
Leave your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.