Trainee European Projects (male/female)Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Project Manager in various project related tasks
- Conducting research and drafting mini studies on relevant topics
- Preparing and organising events and workshops
- Writing reports and preparing publication drafts and presentations
- Setting up a network of national and international relationships and contacts
- Recent graduate e.g. in Economic Geography, European Studies, Communication Studies, Economics, Innovation Management, preferably Master’s degree
- High degree of proficiency in both written and spoken English and German
- Knowledge in the area of clusters and creative industries
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Networking skills
- Excellent IT skills
Our Trainee Program is recruiting young business professionals and graduates. It is a 18-month program which combines on-the-job learning and specialized training along with close mentoring and coaching. The trainees gain knowledge and advice from colleagues throughout the organization, including past and present graduates.
MFG is located in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, South West Germany and is known as the home of Mercedes and Porsche. Furthermore the headquaters of SAP and the German headquaters of IBM and HP are located in Baden-Württemberg. Romantic Heidelberg, the Black Forest and Lake Constance are reachable within short distance.
In order to be assessed for a position, you need to attach to your application:
- CV/resume listing your experiences and competences
- Cover letter
- Transcripts showing your Bachelor’s and Master’s degree results. If you have not yet finished your Master’s degree, please attach the results you have obtained so far.
- Letter of reference if available.
MFG Innovation Agency for ICT and Media
Frau Britta Vollmer
More information: http://innovation.mfg.de/en/about-mfg/careers/vacancies/vacancy-trainee-european-projects-male-female-1.8650