a) English → French
b) English/French → Flemish
c) French/Spanish → English
The internal working language of OrientaEuro is English, but as the services are offered worldwide in many different languages, the communication material, website, blogs, social media posts and articles have to be professionally written in English, French, Spanish and Dutch.
- Translating marketing communication material, blog posts, press articles, web content, social media posts and email campaigns
- Managing website and social media updates in the target language
- Proofreading of external communication documents
- Eventually, creating new content in the target language, based on different texts and/or interviews in the source language.
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student in translations
- Native speaker of the target language
- Attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility
- Passion for translation.
- Intermediate or advanced level of any of our other languages
- Initiative and entrepreneurial streak
- Self-discipline and self-management
only through ---------- > www.orientaeuro.eu/internships