EASAC’s Brussels office, based at the Belgian Academies Palace, is looking for an intern for a minimum period of 3 months, starting asap.
• Monitoring EU policy in the fields of Energy, Biosciences and Environment;
• Dissemination of intelligence to the members;
• Communicating scientific reports to policy community;
• Implementation of communication activities of the organization;
• Organization of conferences, seminars, meetings, ensuring media contacts are maintained;
• Maintaining media and partner database;
• External promotion of EASAC public policy positions and events;
Qualifications and skills
• Strong interest for science
• Experience or education in communication or politics
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of European institutions and policy-making processes
To apply for this internship, please send your CV with a cover letter before 26/09 to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.