What do we offer?
* Internship (up to 6 months) starting immediately
* An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
What should you possess?
* An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrable interest in European affairs and business issues
* Fluency in English and a good command of French - other languages an asset
* Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Very good computer literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
* Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
* Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
* Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
* Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
* Attend and report on external meetings
* Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
* IMPORTANT: the position is unpaid, we advise applicants to apply for a LEONARDO DA VINCI scholarship or an Erasmus grant. Contract by one of these programs or the University is recommended.
* To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Mr. Patrick Gibbels at email@example.com quoting the reference ''ESBA Internship'' in the subject line
* Deadline for Applications: Friday 26 September 2014
Please note that ESBA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.