FTI Consulting (www.fticonsulting.com) is looking for an energetic, detailed-oriented intern to join our growing team to provide project management and research services to one of our leading association clients in the area of new technologies for energy and transport.
You are an efficient organiser with effective management and planning skills. You are highly motivated to support our project teams in delivering excellence for clients.
This role is an exciting opportunity to grow your frontline project experience in a client-facing role as part of a dynamic multi-national environment. A detailed description of the profile we are looking for and a list of typical tasks is available below.
If you would like to join our Brussels team, please send your CV as well as a short letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you are the right candidate to RecruitmentBrussels@fticonsulting.com
All documents have to be submitted in English. Please quote "Intern IG" in the subject line.
Deadline: 26 September 2014. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!
• Communicative and friendly team player
• Efficient organiser with eye for detail
• Client-oriented with effective people skills
• Aware of standards of business etiquette
• Able to manage multiple parallel work streams and remain well organised under pressure
• Experienced with international project management and communications
• Trade association experience is a plus
• Fluent English and preferably French and/or German
• First-class Microsoft Office skills
• Research and drafting of various reports (EU policy, topical briefings, etc)
• Organisation of internal and external events and meetings (planning, logistics, documents, minutes etc)
• Correspondence (phone/e-mail) and communication with a range of external contacts
• Communications with the association’s membership
• Administrative assistance with client and project work
• Management of diaries, databases and files
• Basic website management