This is a PhD Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 31-Oct-14.
This Scholarship will Offer you the value of the RMIT PhD International Scholarships increase annually in accordance with indexation. In 2014, the RMIT PhD International Scholarship provided the following benefits:
- Tuition fees for the standard duration of your program.
- The cost of an Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the standard duration of your program.
- A stipend of $28,392 per annum pro rata (full-time mode) which is equivalent to the Government APA rate of $25,392 plus an RMIT top up of $3000.
- A relocation allowance for the cost of relocating in order to take up your PhD program – up to $515 per adult and $255 per child to a maximum of $1540.
- An allowance for the cost of producing a thesis-appropriate durable record – up to $840 for a Doctoral enrolment.
- Paid sick, maternity and parental leave (within the limits of the Scholarship Guidelines).
- The duration of an RPIS will be reduced by any periods of study undertaken towards a research degree prior to the commencement of the RMIT PhD.
- The standard duration of a research doctorate scholarship is three years full-time. Candidates may apply for an extension of up to six months subject to satisfactory progress and school approval for 3 Year.
|Name of Scholarships:||RMIT PhD International Scholarship (RPIS)|
|Scholarship is offered by:||RMIT University|
|Scholarship Offers:||The value of the RMIT PhD
International Scholarships increase annually in accordance with
indexation. In 2014, the RMIT PhD International Scholarship provided the
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||3 Year|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||PhD Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||RMIT University, Australia|
|Students are eligible from:||International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 31-Oct-14|
|Eligibility:||*Have achieved excellent academic results*Have been offered a place in a PhD program at an Australian RMIT campus commencing in 2015
*Have been offered a place that is not
conditional on meeting English language requirements OR provide evidence
of English language proficiency and meet the English language
requirement of the research program before the closing date of the
*Not already hold a research qualification equivalent to an Australian research doctorate
*Be studying in one of RMIT’s areas of research strengths
*Provide details of any external funding for tuition or living expenses that you have received or applied for
*Hold an Australian student visa for the term of the scholarship and comply with the conditions of the visa
|Important Information:||Contact eMAil Id: email@example.com|
Once all the information has been received by RMIT University and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about RMIT PhD International Scholarship (RPIS) you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.rmit.edu.au/scholarships/rpis