This is a Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Only 100 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Oct-14.
This Scholarship will Offer you:-
- Provides free of charge tuition and registration.
- Free of charge visa for studies.
- During the study period, a monthly living allowance of Rs.30, 000/- will be paid.]
- One-off settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Reimburse the cost of airfare (economy class) to come to Sri Lanka and return his/her country after Studies.
- Accommodation: It is expected that the scholarship recipient will meet the expenditure for food and accommodation with the monthly allowance of Rs.30, 000/- (The relevant university/higher educational institute will assist in finding suitable accommodation).
- Medical Cover: Free of charge medical benefits will be provided at government hospitals other than dental related diseases for 3 Year.
|Name of Scholarships:||Sri Lankan Government Presidential Scholarships for Foreign Students|
|Scholarship is offered by:||Sri Lankan Government|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||3 Year|
|Education Field:||Medical & Dental Sciences|
|Education Level:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Universities of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka|
|Students are eligible from:||International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||100|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 15-Oct-14|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- Applications should be submitted via post.
- Each applicant should submit dully perfected 04 sets of applications (one original) along with all required documents to his/her government nominating agency.
- Each application should be recommended by the government nominating agency by filling out the section 09 B of the application
- The government nominating agency of the applicant should submit the applications with their recommendation to the Sri Lankan mission in his/her country for forwarding the same to the Ministry of Higher Education, Sri Lanka. In case a Sri Lankan mission is not present in his /her country, the government nominating agency can forward the applications directly.
- Required documents: Certified copy of Birth Certificate, Certified copy of official evidence of any name change, Certified copy of the personal page of applicant’s passport, Certified copies of the graduation/post-graduation certificates and Certified copies of the academic transcripts, Medical Certificate, Security Vetting, Two Referee reports for postgraduate students (preferred from applicant’s current employer/former lecturer/academic supervisor) and Research proposal – for PhD/ MPhil applicants.
If you are looking for more information about Sri Lankan Government Presidential Scholarships for Foreign Students you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.mohe.gov.lk/index.php/en/scholaships/scholarships-for-local-students