This is a Phd Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from National & International Student to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 15-Sep-14.
This Scholarship will Offer you:-
- The University will provide Fellows with excellent research and training environments including a first class and challenging career development training programme.
- In addition to a Project Sponsor (a research – active member of The University’s academic staff who is willing to support an applicant’s project and, where appropriate, host the project in their lab), recipients of a Prize will also have access to an academic mentor who will offer advice and support regarding the mentee’s research and career development throughout the duration of the award.
- Successful applicants will be awarded a tax-free living allowance of £24,370 per annum (pro rata) for 12 Month.
|Name of Scholarships:||Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Doctoral Prize|
|Scholarship is offered by:||EPSRC Fund|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||12 Month|
|Education Field:||Engineering and Physical Sciences|
|Education Level:||Phd Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||National & International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||Few|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 15-Sep-14|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- A completed application form;
- A brief CV (1 page maximum: Arial font size 11 or equivalent). Please attach a separate list of publications;
- Letter of Support from the Head of the School where you intend to conduct your research (Download from Web advert under “Application Documentation”). This should be signed and sent as a PDF document;
- Evidence of qualifications (scanned certificates or transcripts);
- A scanned copy of your passport (if you will need a visa to study in the UK).
If you are looking for more information about Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Doctoral Prize you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/postgraduate/ studentships/epsrcdoctoralprize/