This position is a unique opportunity to work with multinational international business environment providing professional growth in a wide range of competences. Although the content of this role will be primarily administrative (involving some database management and assistance in the organization of meetings and events) contribution could also be made in areas such as:
- Commercial contracts;
- Employment law issues in multiple European jurisdictions;
- Corporate law;
- Creditor’s rights and collections;
- EU regulatory compliance (in particular European environmental law);
- Private international law issues;
Desirable Qualifications and Specialized Skills:
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or better from an accredited law school;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in oral and written English with other languages a distinct advantage (in particular German);
- A team player with an interest in commercial law and business and a strong commercial business sense;
- Pro-active and flexible mind-set, stress resistant and a quick learner with a willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities at short notice;
- Ability to work autonomously and ethically and to travel internationally, often at very short notice.
ScanSource Europe is part of ScanSource Inc. located in Greenville, South Carolina, USA and quoted on the NASDAQ (SCSC).
Apply online now by going to:http://www.scansourceposbarcode.eu/en/about/careers/apply-online/.
For more information about our company and products, please visit www.scansource.eu and/or www.scansourcecommunications.eu.