Founded in 2010 and based in Brussels (BE) and Roissy (FR), the company CYRPA develops systems for non-invasive laser positioning of the patient in the radiotherapy. Our systems offers a more precise positioning of the patient, which is essential for the success of radiotherapy treatment. Created by experts and technicians thanks to an investment fund for innovation, our products are currently distributed around the world, not only in Europe (where we are located), but also in the United States, Africa and Asia.
Description of the function
- Increase brand awareness by implementing communication and marketing a strategy for products
- Maintain the existing customer portfolio, and explore, create and retain new contacts.
- Market studies
- Facilitate the distribution network
- Respond to European tenders
- Submit files subsidies for prospecting activities of the company
- Manage logistics for the fairs the Company participates in as an exhibitor
- Manage projects from the definition of customer needs until the signing of the
- Recipe: coordination with the technical department, partner and customer premises to ensure a successful installation.
- Organize and support visits by foreign customers in France
University degree +4/5 (marketing or business domain), you have the following qualities: business sense, rigor, autonomy, interpersonal skills; good team spirit, sense of service; good knowledge of office tools (MS Office) correct spelling, writing skills; taste for numbers.
Very good skills in English both oral and written are an IMPERATIVE. each extra language is a plus.
As defined in the Convention professional immersion = € 751 / month
Start and end of the course
September 22, 2014 - March 20, 2015
Interested ? Email us : email@example.com