What do we offer?
- Internship (up to 6 months) starting immediately
- An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
- An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable interest in European affairs and business issues
- Fluency in English and a good command of French - other languages an asset
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good computer literacy
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
- Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Attend and report on external meetings
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
- IMPORTANT: the position is unpaid, we advise applicants to apply for a LEONARDO DA VINCI scholarship or an Erasmus grant. Contract by one of these programs of the University is REQUIRED.
- To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Mr. Nicolas Jensen at email@example.com quoting the reference ''ESBA Internship'' in the subject line
Please note that ESBA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.