- Managing the update of the projects’ websites (under coordination with contents provided by relevant experts): 3iBS, ITxPT, ZeEUS, the UITP website for EU Projects sections and of the projects’ social media (under coordination) such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for 3iBS, ITxPT and ZeEUS.
- Managing the content (provided by relevant experts) organization/design and mailing of newsletters for various projects (under coordination): 3iBS, ITxPT, ZeEUS, OPTICITIES
- Providing support for events’ setup and organisation
- Publications assistance and quality checks (reviewing of documents, assistance in preparing Press Releases, …)
- Communication degree or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft package (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator or other design software would be an asset
- Fluency in English – Other language would be an asset
- Able to work accurately on multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to take good initiatives
- Proactive, creative, precise and dynamic
- Challenging experience in an european/international environment with Brussels as the operating base
- Possibility to participate in projects
- A monthly allowance will be provided.
For more information about UITP and our projects, please visit our website : http://www.uitp.org.
Your application letter and cv can be sent to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply : 30 July 2014
Starting date : September 2014
Please note that only successfull applicants will be contacted