21c is an award-winning strategic consultancy which provides end-to-end project management services across Europe to the public and private sector. We help clients to structure and deliver successful citizen-centric innovation initiatives. Our consultants have helped shape the international participation agenda, and are world experts in the new drive to more fully engage citizens and businesses with government.
Working within a small, dynamic and creative Team in West London the role offers potential for personal growth and development. Your duties will focus principally on one of our larger projects where you will be responsible for reaching out to public sector organizations across Europe to find and work with Open Data, Clean-up and improve datasets, convert data and work with an app-building solution to create mapping applications.
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Independently find and work with data over long periods of time
- Coordinate liaison between stakeholders, team members, subcontractors and advisors
- Provide primary interface with key stakeholders
- Undertake administration for management team and run the office
- Identify and investigate business opportunities
- Coordinate, prepare and format bid documentation including graphical representations
The successful candidate will have previous data analysis experience, impeccable attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You must be a strong team player with the ability to work independently and on your own initiative. Ideally you should be results orientated, well organised and yet have a flexible approach and be adaptable to change.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing or working with Excel datasheets and other data essential
21c Consultancy does not discriminate on any grounds.
You can send your application to Benjamin Cave at email@example.com