IBD Partnership is a consulting company based in UK, specialized in business and education projects.
In this blog IBD Partnership will put information regarding different possibilities and events in UK and in Europe. Hope it will be useful and life changing experience to all of you!
Regarding the EU educational projects, please consult www.ibdpartnership.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @IBDpartnership!
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Project Assistant (Intern) Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO)
Job Title: Project Assistant
Duration: 4 months (minimum)
Start: April 2015
Deadline for applications: 11 March 2015, 12:00pm (GMT +1)
Interns are expected to undertake tasks that include the
organization of conferences, seminars and other events, the monitoring of
United Nations and European Parliament events (with possible attendance
depending on the period of engagement), the conducting of research on UNPO
Members; website management; advocacy and lobbying, project planning and
- Genuine interest in and basic knowledge of minority
rights, self-determination, indigenous peoples and human rights.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and take
initiative under tight deadlines.
- Ability to run short term, self-directed projects.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of the international structures available to
assist oppressed or disadvantaged peoples with particular focus on the European
Union and the United Nations.
- Working knowledge of one/several of the following: