- Support the monitoring the development of the EU education and social policies.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external notes on education policy, labor market policy and social dialogue within the EU.
- Assist in the preparation of, and follow-up of conferences and seminars including drawing-up of reports and minutes.
- Prepare newsletter articles and other information tasks.
- Accomplish varying office tasks.
As an intern at ETUCE it is required that you:
- possess high level English skills, both orally and in writing, while knowledge of French is welcome
- have an interest in education and labor market policy, union policy and EU policy
- are thoroughly versed in EU institutions and work processes.
- have good information and communication skills.