About Community Public Affairs
About the job
If you are eager to learn, proactive, passionate about the EU environment and able to work collaboratively in a small and dynamic start-up structure, this opportunity might be for you.
You should relish the challenges of handling a mix of public affairs and communications activities across various industries, including information and communications technology (ICT), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), healthcare and energy/environment.
- Monitoring, gathering intelligence and providing analysis of EU policies and legislation;
- Researching and drafting background notes;
- Attending and reporting on meetings;
- Providing logistical support for meetings and events;
- Assisting with business administration;
- Performing other tasks as requested to contribute to the objectives of Community Public Affairs.
Qualifications and skills
- Masters degree in political science, European affairs/studies, law or related field;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the EU decision making process and stakeholders environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Working knowledge of one or more European languages is an asset;
- Relevant experience in a consultancy/in-house, EU institution, trade association or other relevant professional environment;
- Strong collaboration skills and a positive, can-do attitude.