This is a Master’s Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International EU/EEA and non-EEA Student to apply for the same. Only 9 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 01-Apr-15.
This Scholarship will Offer you:-
- EU/EEA Student: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for EU/EEA students consists of a scholarship of € 5.000 to partially cover the living expenses of the students during their stay here in Tilburg.
- Non-EEA Student: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for non-EEA students consists of a partial tuition waiver of up to € 9.000 at a tuition fee of € 13.000 for 1 Year.
|Name of Scholarships:||Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH) Scholarship|
|Scholarship is offered by:||Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH)|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||1 Year|
|Education Field:||MA Communication and Information Sciences, MA Management of Cultural Diversity, MA Ritual in Society, MA Philosophy, Science and Society, Research MA Language and Communication & Research MA Philosophy.|
|Education Level:||Master’s Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Tilburg University, Netherlands|
|Students are eligible from:||International EU/EEA and non-EEA Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||9|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 01-Apr-15|
|Eligibility:||To qualify for a Tilburg
School of Humanities Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must
fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular
requirements for admission to a Master’s Program:
|Important Information:||On the basis of the
following selection criteria, the selection committee will select the
recipients of the TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence:
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
To apply for a TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence you should:
- Download the Scholarship Application Form
- State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) in a relevant (under)graduate program, by providing your calculated GPA and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class
- Send the Scholarship Application Form together with your application for the Master’s program before the Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2015.
If you are looking for more information about Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH) Scholarship you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/education/masters-programmes/scholarships/TSHscholarships.htm