This is a Masters Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from Home/EU and International Student to apply for the same. Only 4 Arthur Kitchin Scholarship & 6 LLC Scholarship such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 16-Feb-15.
This Scholarship will Offer you:-
- Tuition fees for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate (£8,100). Successful non-EU/Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.
- Applicants to two-year programmes or part-time programmes including distance learning, are eligible to apply for the scholarships, but they will be liable for any tuition fees that exceed the one year Home/EU rate of £8,100.
- Any Additional Programme Costs are not included in this award and applicants will remain liable for this cost for 1 Year.
|Name of Scholarships:||LLC Masters Scholarship|
|Scholarship is offered by:||University of Edinburgh|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||1 Year|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||Masters Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||Home/EU and International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 16-Feb-15|
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: email@example.com|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
- To apply for a scholarship you must first apply for admission for an eligible programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Once you have applied for admission you will receive your University Username (UUN). Your UUN is the letter ‘s’ followed by your matriculation number; for example, s0987654.
- Only applicants who have received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on the closing date of the scholarship will be considered by the panel.
If you are looking for more information about LLC Masters Scholarship you are requested to visit the following page: http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/student-funding/postgraduate/uk-eu/humanities/literatures-languages-cultures/llcmastersuk