Bridging Europe is looking for a passionate and energetic Corporate Relations Intern for a period of three (3) months to assist in the organization's outreach and visibility in the corporate sector. The successful intern is expected to start in the beginning of December.
- Mapping of EU corporate sector based on our projects;
- Writing of Press Releases;
- Responding to Correspondence;
- Preparation of Briefing Notes;
- Handling of Interview Inquiries;
- Monitoring of Daily Press.
- Native English writing and editing skills;
- Excellent command of a second EU language ;
- Experience in editing and drafting press releases and briefing notes;
- University degree or enrolled student in Communication / Media;
- Good knowledge of EU Corporate Affairs and EU Institutions;
- Creative, social skills, team spirit, flexible, and result-driven approach;
- Previous experience is welcome.
- Work at your own place / area;
- Broaden your contacts;
- Increase your visibility as professional;
- Implement and advance your skills;
- Be part of a highly-motivated young team and of a pioneering organization;
- Assume responsibilities and take initiative;
- Improve your time-management performance.
If you feel you are the right person for this internship, please send your CV, including your profile and accounts in social media to Ms Maritina Koe, firstname.lastname@example.org, under the title CORPORATE INTERN, until November 30, 2014.
Bridging Europe is an equal opportunity employer, a think-tank dedicated to the advancement of young people in the EU and the region.