JWA has a vacancy for an intern dealing with EU-funded project management in various sectors including Energy, Environment, IT, Transport, and Media. The intern will gain experience in EU funding programs, grant application writing and project management. The position is to start ASAP and is initially available for six months. Only candidates with Convention de stage are accepted.
- Background in Finance/Business and at least one of these sectors: Transport/Energy/Environment/ Media/IT
- Familiarity with European Institutions and funding programs
- Experience in European project management is appreciated
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently; strong organizational skills
- Proactive and flexible, ability to work in an independent manner
- Language skills: perfect command of written and spoken English, good knowledge of French, other languages (Polish, Italian, or Dutch) are a plus.
- Research and monitoring of European funding opportunities;
- Assistance in management of EU-funded projects : contractual matters, financial management and reporting along EU rules; managing transnational consortia of EU partners and delivering project outputs;
- Grant application preparation
- Organization of trainings and information sessions
- Project website development/updates
- Database management
- Occasional travelling might be required for project events and meetings.