This is aMSc Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from International Student to apply for the same. Only 6 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 20-Jul-15.
This Scholarship will Offer you £5,000 for Complete Course Duration.
Scholarships Times is pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||Business School International MSc Scholarship|
|Scholarship is offered by:||Hull University Business School|
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||any Subject|
|Education Level:||MSc Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||University of Hull, United Kingdom|
|Students are eligible from:||International Student|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||6|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available Last Date: 20-Jul-15|
|Eligibility:||In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
|Important Information:||Contact: email@example.com|
To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants for all of the above Scholarships must submit the Following:-
- This completed application form (with their application code entered)
- A copy of their offer letter
- Proof of at least an overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent (3/4 GPA)
- One good academic reference
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Once all the information has been received by Hull University Business School and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about Business School International MSc Scholarship you are requested to visit the following page: http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/pdf/MSc%202015%20entry.pdf