EPIA – the European Photovoltaic Industry Association – is the voice of photovoltaics in Europe, with Members active along the whole solar PV value chain and in neighbouring business sectors. EPIA’s mission is to promote PV electricity in the European market and to give its global membership a strong and unique voice towards European decision makers.
- Support to Media relations activities: media monitoring, media clippings, drafting, proofreading, editing of external communications tools (press releases, publications, mailings, newsletter articles, etc.), management of the press data base
- Website management (updates, referencing, etc.)
- Support to social media activities
- Management of the general mailbox of the association and of the general switchbox
- Ad-hoc support on events organisation and logistics
- General assistance to the department
- Student status and internship taking place in the frame of the study programme
- Fluent English (Native speaker level preferred), any other European language is an asset
- Willing to work in a dynamic international association
- Degree in communication or equivalent
- Knowledge and interest in writing, social media and web communications
- IT skills and first experience with website content management desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility, responsibility
- High attention to details
- Ability to work independently as well as in team and under pressure
As per Belgian legislation, a monthly reimbursement (750EUR) for expenses on a standard basis is planned. A signed Convention de Stage (a tripartite agreement signed by EPIA, the intern and his/her university or college) is required. Prospective interns must fulfil this requirement to apply.
A CV (maximum 2 pages) and motivation letter should be sent to email@example.com until 19 August 2014 COB quoting “Political Communications Intern” in subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on EPIA, please visit www.epia.org