This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual looking to gain experience in lobbying.
The main responsibility of the intern will be to assist the Secretary-General of FESI, who is also the Executive Director of the European Platform for Sports Innovation (EPSI – http://www.epsi.eu) in executing daily tasks for the running of EPSI. These tasks include but are not limited to:
• Management of administrative tasks: managing correspondences with participating organisations and companies, responding to inquiries and processing application files;
• Researching and contacting potential new members for EPSI;
• Supporting the Secretary-General in all lobbying work for the platform;
• Preparing various meetings;
• Contribute to the preparation of communication material for the platform (website, leaflets, posters, etc.);
• Assisting with the organisation of events;
• Monitoring EU legislation and relevant developments in the field of sports;
• Preferably a master’s degree in European Studies, Political Science, Law or relevant related disciplines;
• Good knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making process;
• Excellent research and analytical skills;
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential, other EU languages are an asset;
• Ability to work effectively in a small and international team;
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet);
Please note that the internship is unpaid, with a modest stipend upon conclusion of the internship covering some expenses.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV, cover letter and photograph to the address below.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 15th of August 2014.
Mr. Lars Vogt
FESI Issue Manager