Our team is led by former MEP Mark Watts and Oliver Kaye, established in 2009. Read more about us here: www.lpbrussels.com.
In particular he or she would contribute in areas such as:
- Research and monitoring in the field of environment, transport, energy and health;
- Development of position papers;
- Assistance in the organization of meetings and events;
- Database management.
- A recent graduate;
- Excellent presentational, oral and writing skills;
- A team player;
- Free thinking and eager to learn;
- An interest in politics, business and communications;
- Fluency in English, other languages an asset.
- A six month internship starting 22 September;
- The chance to work with multinational clients in a wide range of policy areas;
- An international environment;