FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm that provides multidisciplinary solutions to complex challenges and opportunities. Our team of leading professionals is committed to protecting and enhancing the enterprise value of our clients across a broad range of sectors. The office in Brussels has built an international reputation utilizing our core strengths in public affairs and government relations, complemented with our political and corporate communications expertise.
A detailed description of the profile we are looking for and a list of typical tasks is available below.
• Perform research on and monitoring for client files.
• Write reports on research findings, both on general and specific subjects.
• Be involved in general duties and day to day support of operations.
• Meetings & events organization, logistics and follow-up
• Support in drafting and preparing written documents and other materials.
• Strong academic background
• Good understanding of EU institutions/networks and policies
• Flexible team-player
• Thorough approach to written work
• EU-related work experience
• Previous research experience
• Strong research, analytical and writing skills
• Ability to deal with ever-changing priorities
• Ability to select and summarize relevant information to regular deadlines
• Efficient time-management
• First-class Microsoft Office skills
• Fluent English
• Proficiency in at least one other EU language
The position will be paid at a similar rate to Commission stagiaires.
If you would like to join our Brussels team, please send your CV as well as a short letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you are the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents have to be submitted in English. Deadline: 12th September 2014. Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!