LINQ Experts is looking for a talented intern for our head office in Brussels.
The successful candidate should have an experience in the world of social media, graphics, and online technologies, wishing to acquire a challenging experience in an international environment.
- Graphic design for online and email marketing campaigns, communications, blogs, web content, social media, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Creating digital, graphic and/or multimedia communications
- Assisting in content creation, from the initial brainstorming to the implementation and design of specific media activities
- Assisting in the updating of the web site of LINQ Experts
- Build or extend the social media presence of LINQ Experts, creating buzz (awareness, interest) around the activities of the company, managing social media updates
- Collaboration in creating LINQ Experts marketing material
- Assistance in account management
- General assistance and support to the office activities, including the preparation of tender offers
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Proven experience of successful social media communication and community building
- Ability in the use of relevant methods and tools for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of communication actions on social media
- Fluent in English and French. Working knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- Outstanding IT skills and first experience with CRM and / or website content management (desirable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility, responsibility
- Customer oriented and high attention to details
- Good understanding of EU affairs and an interest for EU and International organisations funded projects, public procurement and tender procedures.
LINQ Experts' premises in Brussels, Avenue Louise.
How to apply:
A CV and a short motivation letter should be sent to Cesare Zegretti, Business Development Manager to the following address: email@example.com quoting ‘Communications, Marketing and Social Media Internship’ in subject line. The position should be filled as soon as possible.