The Technical Analyst should be a bachelor or master student (or graduated) with a Business, Engineering or Economics degree background.
The main role for the Technical Analyst position is to help and support project managers in internal and external projects. The tasks may require:
- Responsibility for specific tasks and projects that will involve preparing, maintaining and administrating corporate documents as well as monitoring and reporting results to the top management.
- Process Excel figures, tools, conducting calculations, and developing analysis.
- Gathering, collecting, analysing, and reporting different types of data.
- Conducting research which will include consulting external sources, elaborating surveys, performing interviews, reviewing publications and browsing the Internet for data sources and information.
Placement period: 3-6 months
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to approach projects and tasks.
- Ability to use own initiative and proactive approach.
- Accountability, enthusiasm and number oriented thinking.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Fluent at speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Organizational skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual.
- Knowledge of VBA Macros will be considered as an advantage.
- Interns are required to have valid health insurance coverage for the entire duration of the internship.
- You should bring your own laptop with Microsoft office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Internship is not remunerated.
- Personal development - we provide a chance for our trainees to face a real challenge. Interns work on the front line of projects and are given a lot of responsibility, which greatly enriches their skills and CV’s.
- We give the opportunity to experience work in an international consulting company, in multicultural environment.
- An internship at Bloom Consulting is a chance to acquire not only valuable experience but also new skills, to test your knowledge, responsibility and ability to carry out a project.
- Network – during the internship you will meet many new people from all over the world and have an opportunity to enlarge your network.
- Recommendations – each intern gets an evaluation certificate describing the tasks, achievements, and final grade, which will help you in your job search. If the intern gets a high grade in the evaluation, he or she will receive a letter of recommendation signed by the CEO, which will be extremely valuable for job and university applications. In addition, Bloom Consulting is always happy to give references for interns which demonstrated great results. An exceptionally high percentage of the interns, who received a recommendation letter by the CEO, get a job thanks to experience and references obtained at Bloom Consulting.
Send an email to email@example.com with a CV and Cover Letter attached.
About Bloom Consulting
Bloom Consulting is an international consultancy company, with headquarters based in Madrid, Spain. Bloom Consulting expertise lies in country branding, the development of strategies for countries and private companies, as well as human resource management. We have been interviewed by the Economist and Forbes Magazine, and have been categorized as one of the key players in the world in this matter. We work hand in hand with many governments, as can be attested by our work with the Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian and Bulgarian governments.