- Assisting Brussels Team in daily activities;
- Managing expert and contact databases (updating data, classification, research of relevant new contacts)
- Monitoring of EU legislation;
- Liaising with European and local partners;
- Assisting in events preparation and organization;
- Preparation of press releases and commentary articles, updating website of the Office.
- Proven interest in European Policies and Institutions. Knowledge of Regional Policy would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and written command of Polish (mandatory). Professional working knowledge of English or/and French.
- Computer literacy (all MS office applications);
- Experience in events organisation;
- Attention to details;
- Enthusiasm to work in a small, interdependent team;
- Good analytical, organisation and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Deadline for applications: 24 August 2014
The position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Period: at least 2 months.
Indicative starting date: beginning of September
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: This is currently a voluntary position with no compensation.