What do we offer?
* An exciting position in a brand new office, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
* Demonstrable interest in European affairs
* Fluency in English a good command of French and/or Dutch is an asset
* Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Very good computer literacy
* Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
* Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
* Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
* Attend and report on external meetings
* Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
* To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Patrick Gibbels email@example.com quoting the reference ”GPA Internship” in the subject line
* Deadline for Applications: 12 May. Please note that GPA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates