You are interested in EU regulatory affairs?
You would like to join a rapidly growing team?
You have an excellent eye for details, strong communication skills, and perseverance ?
Then apply now and
‘GAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH OBELIS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM’
• Enhance understanding on the notification procedures;
• Be introduced to his/her client portfolio
• Support the completion of the notification and registration of products towards the different National Competent Authorities;
• Support clients on scientific and technical regulatory questions, issues;
• Support the clients on technical documentation reviews
• Research on scientific regulatory requirements from the EU commission or EU Member States.
• Actively participate and travel to profile related exhibitions;
• Are fluent in English (written & oral); Any other languages are always a plus (Preference to one of the national languages of Belgium);
• Are proficient with Microsoft Office;
• Are energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• Are keen on learning and gaining real work experience;
• Are able to take own initiatives and responsibilities;
• NOTE: Any previous internship experience in the field of Medical devices or other new approach directives is an asset;
• Period: 12-months, full-time;
• Paid internship under the Belgian Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle;
• Applicants must possess an EU citizenship or to be able to work legally in the EU;
For further information about the Internships at Obelis please visit our websites: www.oipcenter.netand www.obelis.net