Monday, 16 March 2015
Business Developer Internship TagTagCity
TagTagCity is looking for an intern to work on the development and implementation of its marketing and business strategies. The most renown Belgian startup is growing fast and need some help to handle this fast growing pace! We are therefore looking for the most talented future professionals to integrate our team and do their internship with us!
The intern will be in charge of developing the business in Flanders for the product MobiCities: a mobile solution for municipalities, cities, provinces and tourist offices. This new solution is a huge success in Wallonia and Brussels region. In order to continue its expansion, we are looking for someone who will manage the business development of Flanders.
Business school or similar degree (ongoing or graduated willing to gain relevant experience and be part of the next big thing within the startup world)
Languages : native Flemish, French, English.
Loving the challenging startup and international environments
Passion for the tech world
Team player and autonomous when it comes to make calls
Hunger for knowledge
Sales and result oriented.
Enthusiastic and positive
Role of the intern
- Head of Business Development of the Flanders
- Meeting with politicians
- Product Improvement MobiCities
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Answer to calls for public-private deals
- Participation in conferences and fairs
- Search for new business partnerships in Flanders
- Collaboration with the technical team: designer, developer
- Customer Tracking from A to Z: from the sale to the implementation of the project
If you are interested, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE: April (minimum 3 months)
SALARY / BENEFIT: Unpaid