-Scholarship has a a value of € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available). If student have applied for a two-year programme, make sure they read the information about two-year study programmes below.
-Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
-Applicant’s programme starts in September 2016;
-For this application round, they have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016;
– Applicant have to include a motivation letter in their application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
What they have studied in the past;
What goal they want to reach through their study at UT;
How they plan to receive this goal;
Why they particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
– Applicant comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
– Applicant comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
– Applicant is not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
– Applicant have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
– Applicant may already apply for a UTS even if they have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, they must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements. UTS benefits and support are explicitly for Master’s programmes, not for pre-master programmes. Please note: If they intend to start their master’s programme in September 2016 and are required to follow a pre-master programme, the pre-master should start in February 2016 at the latest.
-A bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate (if available)
-An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch, English or German
-A certified official translation of your bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in Dutch, English or German
-Official English test score results (IELTS or Toefl IBt)
-An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation if applicable (if applicable)
-An abstract of your final bachelor’s project (thesis)
-A valid international passport
-Curriculum vitae (CV)
-Letter of motivation
-Contact information of two references (reference letters are not required)
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March, 2016.
Read more: University Twente Scholarship for International Students Scholarship Positions 2016 2017