-Students in doctoral course and researchers within five years after finishing doctoral course, who have not received grants from the foundation in the past.
-There are no restrictions based on nationality, affiliation, or area of residence.
(1) Make their application document
(2) Get the letter of recommendation
(3) Get their “Reference Number” by registering their application through this website.
(4) Write down their Reference Number in the specified section in all the application forms.
(5) Upload application and letter of recommendation. Applicants may send the application form and the letter of recommendation to the Foundation by post. Please do not print on both sides of papers. (the document should be anopisthographic.)
Read more: Research Grants for International Researchers in Japan, 2016 Scholarship Positions 2016 2017