• Assist in the organization of the Vice-Rector’s missions and meetings;
• Proof-reading and copy-editing activities;
• Assist in the organization of international events;
• Support the Vice Rectorate’s strategic planning and institutional development related activities;
• Other duties as required.
• Excellent command of English, other languages, such as German, will be considered an asset;
• Ability to work productively and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
• Computer software skills (e.g. MS Office).