The World Coalition is recruiting an intern for a period of 6 months in Paris Area, France. The Intern will be in charge of:
• Assisting the Director for the preparation of the international campaigns of the World Coalition and for the update of the Website: www.worldcoalition.org;
• Participating in the logistics of World Coalition’s meetings and in the day-to-day management of the organisation.
An internship agreement with a university is compulsory
• University degree in human rights, law, political sciences or humanities;
• Good organisational and writing skills;
• Perfect knowledge in one of the following languages: English or French, spoken and written, and working knowledge of the other language required;
• Good computer knowledge and skills, in particular Microsoft Office and the Internet;
• Willingness to work in a multicultural environment;
• Familiarity with topics related to human rights and the death penalty is an asset;
• Good knowledge of another language would be a plus.
• An international working environment;
• Internship allowance of 500€ / month with an Internship agreement;
• Contribution to transportation fees;
• Lunch vouchers;
• 2,5 days leave per month;
Applications (cover letter, CV) should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.