Wednesday, 6 January 2016
Communication & Administration Internship
Hours: Full Time
Starting Date: As soon as possible
With over 20 years of experience in Brussels, Clerens Consulting (CC) is specialised in advising enterprises of all sizes on business development opportunities. CC's primary objective is to provide key professional services to European and global enterprises, business associations, and individual membership organisations. We are focused on providing support to European Associations but also offer a multitude of business and communication services.
This six-month internship offers a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in Communications and Administrative issues in the fields of EU Energy and Environment affairs.
• Active contribution to the day-to-day operations;
• Attendance at and reporting on internal and external meetings;
• Logistical support in the framework of events organisation and/or client meetings;
• Conducting research on and assisting in the creation and development of different communication tools;
• Drafting documents, presentations and other communications material;
• Preparing, managing and updating the websites, databases and mailing lists;
• Assisting with various internal committee meetings;
• Performing various administrative tasks.
• University or advanced degree;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. French and/or German are desired;
• Ability to manage stress, multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise workload;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Proficiency with MS Office applications and Internet is a must, acquaintance with other software (database management, Contao, WordPress,...) is a strong advantage;
• Pragmatic, ability to take initiative and independently plan to meet deadlines;
• Self-starter, positive attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour.
• A stimulating and dynamic international environment;
• Opportunities to develop skills and understanding of energy sector.
Please send a 1 page motivation letter and your CV in word format to Mr Renato Tonelli (email@example.com). Please indicate “Communication & Administration Internship” in the subject line. Due to the expected number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.